Thursday

milan


- "...I was surprised by the war in Germany. The woman who i loved at that time, denounced me to the Gestapo. They went to see her and showed her a photography in which I was holding another woman. That hurt her and already it is known that the love acquires often the aspect of the hatred. I went to the jail with the particular sensation that it had been the love the one that had sent me there. Isn't wonderful to be in hands of the Gestapo knowing that actually is the privilege of a man that is too loved?
Jakub answered:
- If something really makes me upset about men, it is the form in which the cruelty, the lowliness and the narrowness of sights disguise themselves as lyricism. She sent you to the death and lived that as the sensitive attitude of a wounded love. And you went to the gallows for the fault of an imbecile, with the sensation of being doing a role in a tragedy written by Shakespeare for you"
The farewell, by Kundera

No comments: