Wednesday

cure

"Whatever words I say

I will always."

Some nights when I come back home I have to take a walk for the cementery (how tragic!). It is not my choice, it is just that the bus takes that road. In one of the outside walls of the cementery it is written this:

"Love song, it is the only thing that makes me feel good "

*When I look that, I smile just to think how ironic and poetic is that a sentence like that it is written in that place. Maybe the dead can listen that song and remember that one day they were alive and in love.

2 comments:

baudelaire said...

The Ghost

Like an angel, feral eyed,
Piercing to your sleeping side,
Gliding down with oily flight
In the inwards of the night,

I shall give you, my dark one,
Kisses frozen as the moon,
Caresses such as snakes give
Slithering round the open grave.

When the livid daylights waken
You will find my place forsaken,
Icy till the evening's here:

As others might with tenderness
Rule your life and your youngness
I shall rule you with a fear.

valeria said...

It is absolutely adorable.
Thanks
:0P